When you lease a van from Vans4Lease you have two or three years of zero-hassle motoring – especially if you took out a maintenance package. As your lease term comes to an end, however, you’re likely to have a few more questions. Don’t panic! We will get in touch with you around 6 months before the end of your lease, just to get you to start thinking about what you might like to do next.
Your options are pretty straightforward – one of the reasons why leasing a van from Vans4Lease is so popular.
- You can opt to lease another van from us, either the same spec as the one you have now or you could go for something completely different. Our website is updated regularly with our latest special offers to make it easy for you – click here to have a look. If you do choose this option we will arrange collection of your current van and delivery of your new one to be as seamless as possible.
- You can discuss extending your current lease with our team. There are various options available contact us to find out more.
- You can opt not to lease anymore. If this is the case, we will arrange for your van to be collected at a convenient time, at the end of your contract.
Whatever option you go for remember:
- The vehicle must be well looked after and returned in a suitable condition – read more about Fair Wear and Tear here
- Insurance is not included in the lease price (but road tax is) and it is your responsibility to organise insurance.
- If you wish to cancel the lease before the arranged end date it can be costly.
- Be realistic about your mileage – underestimating will see you incur excess mileage charges at the end of your lease term.
- You never own the vehicle, nor do you have the option to purchase it at the end.
Our team is on hand to help you make your decisions as your current lease comes to an end – contact us today.